Re: AutoReverse Modules

sawlumber@...

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I actually have 3 auto-reverse areas and 1
turntable, this is why I was going to use the PM42. I'm using a NorthCoast Pro
DCC unit. Reading the forum I think I would need a DigiTrax throttle to
change any settings to make the PM42 an autoreverse module. Is there any way
around this using the Northcoast since I've already purchased it?

I still have the option to return the PM42 and go a different route.

Is it better with DCC to stay with the products that are the same brand as
your control unit?

Marcus, I will be using the autoreverse module as a return loop. Do you
have any suggestions?

Paul