From: wirefordcc <wire4dcc@...>
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Sat, 27 March, 2010 11:44:56 AM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: How to wire a Shinohara DCC Friendly Double Slip into a layout.

Cyril,

I have decided to add a diagram of how to wire a Walthers doubleslip to my website as well as wire in Tortoise switchmachines. I will be out of pocket much of the next month, so it may be a while. Look to this Q&A forum and I will announce when it is added.

Allan
Wiring For DCC

--- In WiringForDCC@ yahoogroups. com, "cyrilatrockbottom" <cyrilatrockbottom@ ...> wrote:

I cannot find any information from either any of the DCC forums/websites or the manufacturer on how to wire up the above-mentioned double slip ( Shinohara DCC friendly ). I don't know where to fit the insulated joiners, where to feed the DCC power, how to wire in the tortoise switch contacts. Thanks, Cyril....