DCC wiring my layout... question

jrsmos <jrsmos@...>

Hey,

My HO layout is a 16ft x 32ft around the room layout with two levels basically both levels all the way around the room joined by helixes. I will be using NCE PH Pro 5A system. All switches (84 of them) will be tortoise machine controlled and run by NCE SW8's and mini panels on a separate booster accessory bus.
My main bus run (12 ga) and the accessory bus run (14 ga) end up being approx. 45ft long in each direction from the command station to cover each level. Is this too long even if I use 'snubbers' at the bus ends?

John