Moderator taking a 8 month break.

Mark Gurries

Dear List members.

I am a co-moderator or list-owner of this yahoo list. For
personal/travel reasons which I choose to not explain, I going to take a
break from participating in this list for the rest of the year. My
participation level will fade. For those of you that depend on me,
there at lots of good experts out there that can help you out along with
other moderators helping out, the list will be in good hands. I will be
off by April 2nd but will be back around the end of the year. See you
then.

Best Regards,

Mark Gurries
Linear Technology
Power Supply & Battery Charger Applications Engineer/Manager
Model Railroad Club and NMRA DCC presentations are at:
http://www.siliconvalleylines.com/index.html
Audio Enthusiast (Love SAE equipment)
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/gurriesm/