Re: Reverser Yard

Steve Haas

Mike shares:

"Thanks Don, You are confirming what I thought. IU am just doing research
because ee have a member who insists that a second train running in the yard
when the reverser changes phase will cause the PSX-AR to malfunction."

Don is absolutely correct - a second train will not cause the PSX-AR to
malfunction.

It would be interesting to have your friend lay out exactly what he thinks
will happen to the PSA-AR when it detects the short from a train entering
the reversing section and reverses power to the reversing section. Once we
know what he thinks is happening, we can help him understand why it is not
an issue.

Best regards,

Steve Haas
Sammamish, WA