From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of scaletone
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 6:21 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Numbering wires

Hi All

What does everybody do to number there wires under the layout? I have tried
some stick on style tabs and numbered them myself but it is just not good
enough and I will have a lot of wires really soon.

Is there any numbering system that just clips on with ready made numbers,
any suggesions welcome

Regards

Anthony J