Re: Wiring Peco Electrofrogs

wirefordcc <wire4dcc@...>

Kevin,

You have to post your attachments in the Files area. Yahoo doesn't allow attachments - probably an antivirus thing.

Thanks

Allan

--- In WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <hassey@...> wrote:

Allan

Thanks. Have attache4d a scan of an Electrofrog with a couple of
questions. I am in the process of building a goods yard , with 17 points ,
so I want to get it right. Am using Tortoise with the electrofrogs.

My queries are:

1 Is styrene enough

2. Should I make another cut?

5 Should the under join be cut? Would 2 obviate this?

6 I think, you said DO NOT CUT

Hope I can go ahead without shorts

Regards

KEVIN