Wiring Peco Electrofrogs

wirefordcc <wire4dcc@...>

Several weeks ago, someone was asking about which wires to snip on the bottom of a Peco Electrofrog. Specifically, there was a connection on the bottom of the frog they were asking about snipping. At the time, I didn't know what wire they were talking about. I've since needed to buy a Peco Electrofrog. So here's the answer.

Right near the center of the frog is a wire that is welded to the four pieces of track that make up the frog. Do NOT cut it. You want it. The tail of wire that is attached to these 4 weld points is how you will wire the frog - wire shown on green on my diagrams.

Allan
Wiring For DCC