Circuit Schematics

rayfreeman3 <rayfreeman3@...>

Allan,

On your web site "Wiring for DCC" in Track Wiring, Part1, you have a
circuit diagram under the topic "Measuring DCC Track Voltage and
Current" Which shows leads to the track through a diode, capicitor and
resistor to a DC voltmeter.

Under this is two tables, one for Peak and one for Average.

Just to be clear, are you suggesting making two different instruments;
one for measuring peak volts and one to measure "average" volts using
essentially the same schematic?

I'm also afraid I'm not clear on the Alligator Clips vs Banana clips
immediately under this. Can you illuminate me?

Ray