From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of Richard Sutcliffe
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 1:29
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Velcro (was Building DCC in stages II)

Glen

Check with your local fabric supplier, they should have Velcro by the
metre in several widths.
Garden suppliers have the double side by the roll to tie up plants.
Hardware stores have the double sided for temporary tool holders or
other place where a temporary strap is needed.
You don't need the ones made specifically wire hanging and the added
expense for a specialized item.
Richard A. Sutcliffe
General Manager
Bradley, Roger, & Tidewater Rwy. Co.
Cariboo Traction Co.

From: scaletone@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Building DCC in stages II
Date: August 28, 2009 5:15:00 PM PDT
To: WiringForDCC@...

Hi Glen,

what is the item number of the velcro I will need to order over the
net as I am in australia if I can not find them here

Regards

Anthony James