From: WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of acmee001
Sent: May 27, 2009 7:21 PM
To: WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: DCC Circuit Board Setup

Thank you Dale, Max and Doug. Your comments are helpful and appreciated. I
guess this is the problem with wiring and setup. My basic knowledge is
rudimentary to be bordering on worrisome/dangerous and the lack of
confidence re circuitry doesn't help so I looking for specifics. Am
beginning to reluctantly understand that flexibility/variability is perhaps
a feature of the system.

The centralisation concept came from the idea and ease of 'trouble shooting'
etc given that layout is not modular and reasonable large. I must confess,
I get somewhat confused with the manuals and the terminology plus the
various scenarios of intermixing boards - each with their own caveats for
operation. Thankyou for the documentation - I'll go through, try to apply
and progress onwards.

regards Fred (Caboose)