Re: Emergency Off

Steven Haworth

I've wired my layout with 120v circuits all around the layout, just
below the fascia (in conduit, btw...). The track power is on a
circuit that's controlled by a set of switches (also all around the
layout - same pipe as the 120v power), that are wired in series.

All of these must be ON for the boosters to have power. This way, I
can hit one of those switches from several locations and kill all
track power, everywhere. Wouldn't want to do that often, since
everything would stop, but I felt it was a good emergency power-off
solution.

- Steven
Rio Grande Southern RR site - http://rgsrr.home.comcast.net/