Re: do I need new bus wires

FLEXIBLETRACK@...

Brian, as my branch line is really a preserved line with a main line
connection, engines crossing from main to branch will not be an every day
occurrence,so Iam prepared to put up with the two throttle option for now. But one more
problem has just come to light, I cant find my Compact!! I thought it was in
its box, but its empty! and I`ve spent the last hour looking for it. I will
have to re-think this idea through, the only reason I started this was to try
and avoid a short stopping the whole layout with out spending money on more
equipment. You have been very helpfull and I`ve learnt some thing in the
proccess. I dont suppose you live in Wiltshire? David.