Wiring Walthers/Shin 3-Way Switch for DCC

Dave <dklproductions@...>

To all,

I am trying to wire a new DCC friendly Walthers/Shin 3-WAY turnout,
and need some help! I am trying to figure out how to connect the 3
seperate frogs so they are properly powered depending on how the throw
rails are aligned. I have not purchased any type of switch machine
yet, as I do not know what type would be best for this situation. I
was able to solder leads onto the 3 frogs to drop down under the
table, as well as solder jumpers from the closure rails to throw
rails. But how do I make sure the frogs will be powered correctly??

Thanks,
DAVE