Re: DCC Distribution comments, please

Blair & Rasa

Allan
Yes, I'm familiar with your website. The hole in the wall for wire is
possible, but as the offending wall is 10" concrete block, I'll only do it
if it saves me significant effort in wiring. As an electronics tech, the
wiring doesn't intimidate me, I just want to check my ideas against the
thoughts of those who have done this more than I have.

As for the DCS100 vs Booster debate, money is a concern as it is for most,
but I also see advantages to having equipment commonality, as opposed to
multiple different items, so it's a tradeoff.

I should give you some data about the layout as it is presently envisaged;
I'll post a schematic later this PM.
Thanks
Blair Smith