Re: PECO c55 turnouts are *not* easily modified to work with DCC!

wirefordcc <wire4dcc_admin@...>

All:

Thanks to Kay Sievert for providing photos of the code 55 Peco
Electrofrog turnouts and bringing the problem to my attention. I have
updated the website to show that the code 55 Electrofrogs are
different than the larger size Electrofrogs. Peco appears to have
quite a variation in their turnouts. Short of me buying one of every
turnout they make, I have to rely on you to bring differences to my
attention. If you have a Peco turnout that does not fit with what I
have shown in the website, please let me know. We will take the
conversation off the forum and update the page. Corrections will then
be announced here on the forum.

Allan