Re: Plaudits for Bachmann

Scott

Can't say that I disgree with you, but something is better than
nothing at all :-)

Scott

--- In WiringForDCC@..., steve kibort <kibort@...> wrote:

Very nice of Bachmann but they should have responded to your e-mail
and
notified you by e-mail of their intent.

Scott wrote:
I just want to acknowledge Bachmann's customer service ... I
emailed
them that I had purchased a DDC-equipped loco (from Tower
Hobbies) and
that I couldn't get it working, although an identical one I had
purchased at the same had no problem. My email was (I thought)
ignored, until 2 or weeks later when the mail bought me a new DCC
decoder, free of charge. Totally unexpected and big help
because I
live in Melbourne, Australia and to send a loco back to the USA
for a
warrantee service would have been prohibitively expensive.

btw, in the intervening period I had decided to open up the loco
(one
of the little gas mechanicals) and wiggled a few things round - a
lesson I have learned from 'fixing' malfunctioning computers -
and that
did the trick :-)

http://www.WiringForDCC.com
Yahoo! Groups Links