Plaudits for Bachmann

Scott

I just want to acknowledge Bachmann's customer service ... I emailed
them that I had purchased a DDC-equipped loco (from Tower Hobbies) and
that I couldn't get it working, although an identical one I had
purchased at the same had no problem. My email was (I thought)
ignored, until 2 or weeks later when the mail bought me a new DCC
decoder, free of charge. Totally unexpected and big help because I
live in Melbourne, Australia and to send a loco back to the USA for a
warrantee service would have been prohibitively expensive.

btw, in the intervening period I had decided to open up the loco (one
of the little gas mechanicals) and wiggled a few things round - a
lesson I have learned from 'fixing' malfunctioning computers - and that
did the trick :-)