From: barryleejohnson [mailto:johnson4@...]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 1:02 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Wiring a Shinahora Double Crossover for DCC

Can any one help here. I have several of this crossovers and
understand that they can be a problem with shorting on DCC if the
wiring is not corrected. Are there any artilces I can obtain or can
anyone point me in the right direction. I have looked at the double
slip but they seem to be differently laid out.

BarryJ

http://www.WiringForDCC.com
Yahoo! Groups Links