Re: Walthers Cornerstone 90' Turntable DCC Wiring issue

Tom Grassi

Edited

Hello ALL,

I removed the base from the layout and this time I marked the NO TRACK ZONES. and Home Base on the Lip of the base.

Now I know where they are when it is placed on the layout.

I reset the turntable and tested main line to bridge still had a problem.

Put the engine on the bridge directly and still no commands to the engine.

So I tried another engine and that worked.   But the commands to the engine are delayed

Do not understand why the engine with the keep alive had a problem on the turntable  maybe the decoder ?

I am going to setup the other service tracks and try difference engines see how they perform

Any ideas or suggestions?

I just tested another engine no keep alive and it short circuited also

Something has to be wrong here

Need help on this thanks

--
Tom Grassi