Walthers Cornerstone 90' Turntable DCC Wiring issue

Tom Grassi

I am installing a Walthers 90’  Cornerstone Turntable on my third level.

I have the turntable placed.  Leveled off.

I have the wiring on the turntable done so my turn table now has power.

I added the service tracks   filed down the rails on each service track.

The lead in track has power and was coded as track 1

I have a total of 7 service tracks

I coded 3 and the turntable stops at each one.

So far so good.

I placed an engine on the lead in track   and ran it into the bridge.

When the engine hit the bridge tracks my entire DCC system shutdown I have a short circuit.

I use a black and red wire for my feeders

My bus line is Blue and brown wire.

So on the diagram in the manual they marked the track A and B

B I used my Black Wire  and that connects to the Blue wire on the bus line and this is the same for my entire layout.

A I used my Red wire and that connects to the Brown wire on the bus line.

The engine has a keep alive and when it made its way onto the bridge as I said the entire dcc shutdown and it came back right away the engine keep going even when I changed the speed step to 0

So I reset the system.   And I have power on the bridge and the engine is still on the bridge track but I cannot send any command to the engine from my power cab

I just placed the engine on the bridge  and still no commands being processed.

I put my volt meter on the service track and I have 14 volts which is what I have on all my track on my layout.

When I put the volt meter on the bridge track  I do not get the same reading it varies

I ideas or suggestions

--
Tom Grassi
trgrassijr@...