Re: electrical block not powering the train

frank@...

I would like to thank all you guys and gals for the excellent comments and suggestions which I have followed up on. I also learned a lot in the process! As it turns out, the problem was with the electrical connection from the bus terminal block to the DCC controller. I forgot to tighten the screw adequately on the terminal block for the one bus wire and once I tightened it, it suddenly started working! I was surprised at that since it seems like there still should have been a connection there since the bare wire was in the slot. Lesson learned! Dont overthink things too much and just make sure the basics are right! Thanks again!