Re: electrical block not powering the train

Rob Toler

This might be a “have you plugged it in?” kind of question but have you confirmed your getting voltage to that section?

Rob

From: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io> On Behalf Of frank@...
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 3:21 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: [w4dccqa] electrical block not powering the train

I finally just finished installing my two HO tracks and associated buss lines and the connections to the Digitrax controller. Three of my four electrical blocks are operating fine but one of the blocks is not powering the train for the some reason. I checked all the electrical and track connections but I cannot see anything that would cause this section not to operate. Any ideas on what else I should check or any actions  i  should take to find and fix this problem?

Frank