Re: electrical block not powering the train

whmvd

Hi Frank,

Exchange the non-working connection with a working one at the Digitrax controller side. If the fault remains in the same section, your wiring is to blame - despite all your efforts... If the fault swiches to the section you exchanged the connection with, then the controller has a non-working output.

Wouter

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 20:21, <frank@...> wrote:
I finally just finished installing my two HO tracks and associated buss lines and the connections to the Digitrax controller. Three of my four electrical blocks are operating fine but one of the blocks is not powering the train for the some reason. I checked all the electrical and track connections but I cannot see anything that would cause this section not to operate. Any ideas on what else I should check or any actions  i  should take to find and fix this problem?

Frank