Respectfully, why not ask on the NCE list, or an NCE facebook page if one exists?  All of your questions deal with NCE-specific non-DCC-wiring topics.  This is totally off-topic for a forum about how to wire a layout for DCC.

Good luck in your search!

Blair

On 2022-03-25 22:38, Greg Harter wrote:
Our club needs to purchase additional NCE ProCab wireless units (4) and wired units (3).

the wireless units we purchased previously I converted to rechargeable batteries and also purchased a charging station.  We also need another charging station.  Can't remember where I got these conversion kits and charging station.  Can anybody help?

I also assume the radio cabs from NCE still only use alkaline batteries.  Is that right?

We also need 5 additional boards where we can plug in a couple of wired units around the layout..  The websites are confusing, I can't tell what specs we should ask for.  Sounds like the boards we originally purchased are no longer available.

Thanks all of youl!

Greg Harter
Columbus (Indiana) Area Railroad Club