help; pls

Greg Harter

Our club needs to purchase additional NCE ProCab wireless units (4) and wired units (3).

the wireless units we purchased previously I converted to rechargeable batteries and also purchased a charging station.  We also need another charging station.  Can't remember where I got these conversion kits and charging station.  Can anybody help?

I also assume the radio cabs from NCE still only use alkaline batteries.  Is that right?

We also need 5 additional boards where we can plug in a couple of wired units around the layout..  The websites are confusing, I can't tell what specs we should ask for.  Sounds like the boards we originally purchased are no longer available.

Thanks all of youl!

Greg Harter
Columbus (Indiana) Area Railroad Club