Re: Main Bus Wiring - Thread from Digitrax List

Blair

Thanks, Tim.  Been quite a while since I browsed his site.  Still,  the selection and price at Ali is unbeatable - by the time I order from Dick in USD, and pay shipping, etc. to me here in Canada, I'd be paying more than double what I'd pay for them buying from Ali direct, including shipping. All depends on where you live.

Regards

Blair

On 11/30/2021 4:43 PM, Tim wrote:
Dick Bronson used those on our recent rebuild of the model railroad club main yard. He has the 2 in-4 out and 2-in 6 out available on his web page, RR-CirKits, Inc. Home Page

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC