Re: Sidings and Storage Tracks on a control panel

Blair

Glenn, PennsyNut

Just how will an SPST actually provide the functionality the OP requested?  I'm curious.

"Is there a way I can have green LED on for power and red LED showing track is not powered. "

Now, I would agree, the red LED is likely superfluous, but perhaps he has a situation where he would like "proof positive" that the switch is in the right position, despite not being visible; such might occur if the programming track, etc. were not readily available from all locations on his layout.

Blair