Re: Sidings and Storage Tracks on a control panel

Charles Brumbelow

Single pole double throw switch would do the trick. One direction would feed the track and the green LED. Other direction would feed only the red LED. I would probably use toggle switches but slide switches would work. Charles

On Nov 15, 2021, at 8:04 AM, seameadow17 <jgviolante@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
I would like to have an on off switch on my control panel for my storage tracks.  Is there a way I can have green LED on for power and red LED showing track is not powered.  With many sound equipped locomotives I don't want all of them situated on the sidings to add sound.  My passenger station will have 11 tracks and I would like to isolate tracks and see the status on a control panel.
Thank You
Jim