Re: Auto Reverse Segments in DCC

How about a variation on this theme of "back-to-back" ARs: I am planning a yard at the end of two legs of a Wye. It is a small yard and should only have one operator at a time (the Yard Master). So the problem of two locomotives crossing to into/out of the yard simultaneously has an extremely low probability. However, within this yard is a turntable that needs an AR. That creates an AR adjacent to an AR. I'm using PSX-ARs so the turntable can be the "Slave."
Does anyone see a problem with this setup?
Thank you,
Michael Boyle
Puget Sound, Washington