Re: Auto Reverse Segments in DCC

D B

Wow, Dale, thanks for that information.  I believe that is new to the previous discussion of this topic some months ago.  Great addition to our collective knowledge base.
Bill D
N&W Steam Only

On Nov 6, 2021, at 10:54 AM, Dale Gloer <dale.gloer@...> wrote:

Bill,

depending on which devices you are using for autoreversing, you may be able to connect two autoreversing sections back to back without an intervening non-reversing section.  I know for sure of one such device - it is the DCC Specialties PSX-AR available from Tony's Train Exchange.  The PSX-AR has an option to be set as a Slave autoreverser which allows it to be connected directly to another PSX-AR that is the Master.  This works very well as our club layout has two such combinations.  I do not know of others though.

I have no affiliation with Tony's or DCC Specialties - just a satisfied user.

Dale Gloer