Re: Auto reverse area “dead”

Blair

See below.

Blair

On 10/12/2021 10:55 AM, Charles Cauble wrote:
This morning I went through all the steps verifying that the psx-ar is still working correctly. Then I rewired the frog on the left of the peninsula because I didn’t see it blink on the juicer.  It does blink when the loco tries to do the turn out but then the loco stalls and shorts off the power block.  The loco makes it through both peninsula turnouts if they’re left straight but stalls on the left when doing a turnout. The right one works. I also noticed that the psx-ar doesn’t blink when first turned on and does the slow blink once the loco enters the isolated section
Okay, so it reversed the outputs when you entered the section.
but it continues to blink from then on whether you go in or out of the isolated section.
Crossing the same gaps?  Once they're aligned, nothing will change.  But if you mean you are crossing the gaps at one of the other ends of the reversing section, it will depend on whether you're aligned with them or not.  If you've been messing with the wiring, it's hard to tell.  Honestly, you need to give us more details.

I assume that since I proved the chip the current at this stage of my layout does not need reversing again.
That did not make sense.
I’m trying to layout and drop track temporarily to see if my lack of completion on other sections is not reversing on the conflict at the left switch.
And that didn't either.
.......Charles