Re: Auto reverse area “dead”

Blair

I don't have one here, but that's the way I read the instructions on their website.  Have you executed the test on page 3 of the manual?

On 10/11/2021 10:54 AM, Charles Cauble wrote:
I put a jumper J6-1 to J6-2 since I use NCE.  THen I wired it and cut all drops from bus in that section. The lights weren’t on so I traced down a bad connection on the input side and it lit the 2 leds. I’m beginning to think my output wies may not have good connection.  Just to be sure sure, those 2 wires from psx ar are the only power to that section, correct?