Re: Auto Reverser (s)

Jim Zarnick

Confirm that the frog juicer is set to trip at  lower current than any circuit breaker you have protecting the overall circuit and that the frog juicer is a dual frog juicer working both rails of turntable.

From: w4dccqa@groups.io [mailto:w4dccqa@groups.io] On Behalf Of dan.b.atkinson@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 11:34 AM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Auto Reverser (s)

I have a query on a turntable AR - I have installed a Diamond Scale Models turntable with a Tam Valley Dual frog juicer - wired as per instructions but my locos will enter/exit the approach tracks and the roundhouse tracks from only one end of the turntable - from the other end they create a short circuit.
Any suggestions on this?

Thx
Dan Atkinson