Re: Wye Track Reverser

Aaron Splawn

Thanks for the quick response Don!  I moved the gaps closer to the turnouts without any problems and everything seems to be working great.  I also tried moving one set outside the turnout, but immediately had a shorting problem; however, the end of the reversing track flows directly into a small switching yard, and then into a balloon loop, so it didn't surprise me.

Anyhow, now I can pull a normal size narrow gauge train around the layout and through the wye without any issues...

Thanks for the help!  Hopefully it will help another member as well.

Aaron Splawn (Roseville, Ca.)