Re: Walthers switch 942-101 and NCE PowerPro

John Bauchiero

Ryan,

I tested Engine Driver to find that I am mistaken. It does not take a response from JMRI to show turnout positions.

John Bauchiero

On Apr 5, 2021, at 1:24 PM, ryan_henry@... wrote:

I am using Walthers switch machine's 942-101 with fascia control and DCC. From the Procab-R of my NCE PowerPro system i have no trouble throwing the switches either direction. The switches also operate correctly from the fascia control. My problem/question is if I operate the switch reverse from the cab the (now=) position updates correctly (now=rev) if I was the operate the switch back to the normal position from the fascia the cab position still indicates (now=rev). There isn't a real-time status position update on the cab. Is there the ability to have the real-time switch position update on the cab? If I'm out of sight from the fascia control and indication, I would like to know which route on the turnout my train will take by looking and the procab even if has been operated by fascia since the last procab command.

I hope that makes sense.....
Thanks,
Ryan