Re: Remote control of boosters, etc.

Peter Ely

Another option I’ve used wiring some clubs are delay timers on the AC side. More expensive than Robin’s and the other solutions but perhaps simpler depending on your skills. Of course these are on the more dangerous 120VAC side. ~$15  each . I’ve used items like these for individual boosters, or full nodes, depending on requirements and current capacity.

These are transparent to the user and basically when the AC is turned on, these wait a set amount of time before passing the AC through to the device(s).

Examples

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5KH30I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SXB66IS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cheers, Peter