Remote control of boosters, etc.

Blair

I've built a small detector circuit which detects Railsync on the Loconet cable and, after a programmable delay, energises a relay. That relay turns on my booster at the far end of the basement.  A second such circuit enables my collection of UR91/92 and LNWI wireless interfaces mounted at ceiling level in my train room. So, now nothing powers up until my DCS240 is up and "alive".  So far this is working quite well.  Why did I do this?  I disliked having various items scattered around the room that were powered even when I had no intention of running trains.

Comments?

Blair