Re: Combining Multiple Power Bus Wires

JoAnn Donaldson

I agree with the PM42. My layout is split into 4 zones. Each zone is powered by a different output. One other thing that no one has mention and that is you need to have isolated rail joiners between zones. No matter if you use a circuit breaker of a PM42, you can not connect the zones directly to each other.

JoAnn Donaldson

On Saturday, March 13, 2021, 9:44:21 AM CST, Daniel via groups.io <danielnapoli@...> wrote:

Hi,
Digitrax PM42 may be used as circuit brakers?
Thank to all by all the help!
Daniel from Argentina

El 13 mar. 2021, a la(s) 12:03, Wil Davis <wdavis5069@...> escribió:

I agree with the circuit breakers.  The ones I use automatically separate the buses as wires from the booster are daisy chained to the circuit breakers and each breaker has its own output to the bus.