Re: Combining Multiple Power Bus Wires

David McBrayer

Alan,

My first suggestion would be to acquire (if you have not already done so) and install a multi-circuit DCC circuit breaker.  Yes, there will be a cost - paid one time.  A short circuit on the track using your Power Pro without a circuit breaker may be VERY costly.  Per the instructions, ndividually feed each power district from the circuit breaker assembly.  Check out the reliable sources: NCE, the Files section for this Group, and Wiring for DCC web site (W4DCC),  for a start.  I'm having a senior moment re the others--somebody help me out here.

--Dave McBrayer

On 03/12/2021 3:16 PM, alynmar@... wrote:
I am building a new layout that will be in three sections, each with its own power bus.  What is the best way to combine/connect these wires together with the wires from my
NCE Power Pro?
Alan

--
Dave McBrayer