Wiring Peco Electrofrog - Tortoises - Occupancy Detectors

Bruce Kingsley

I've wired my Peco Electrofrog turn-outs with Tortoises per the "Peco Turnout" page and they work great. The part I'm struggling with is rule of thumb for the connections of the multiple track feeder sources when using Occupancy Detectors (BDL168). On areas where the track is a dead end, the detection is correct. But when used in a siding for example, I get multiple dictions due to the turnout wiring connecting adjoining occupancy blocks on either end.