Re: Where to isolate on large loops and wye

Blair

Clarification - the reversing section does not need to include the turnout at E, but must be long enough for your longest train, as does the reversing loop at the bottom, from turnout A to turnout C.

On 2/15/2021 4:39 PM, Blair & Rasa wrote:
Tim, Charles

I think I've unfolded it correctly, and I see only one reversing section technically required; however, I think for operations sake, it would be better done as two separate pieces with a long non-reversing section between them.  See sketch "reversing.jpg" and markup "Charles sketch annotated.jpg" in your folder.

Blair