Where to isolate on large loops and wye

Charles Cauble

I’ve been installing my layout in isolated sections so that I could prove it with a locomotive. The laddered yard has an auto reverse that also switches the tortoise controlled turnouts. The loop was easy to spot so I was able to wire it. My problem is the upper part of my layout where if I connect the switches there will be a conflict of polarities. I do use frog juicers on all frogs. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated because I’m stumped. Seems like auto reversing would affect other trains on the layout.