Re: Question about placement and wiring for auto reverser

Drew Aldridge

I compared what I had done, and confirmed I did it the same way you suggested, using the switch area as the reverse section. I did this, because as my layout plan shows, i have a second loop on the outside that the switches connect to. Thank you for your website, this helped alot. It helped confirm correct wiring and led me to the switches being my shorting problem.

Unfortunately the thread topic has been changed to something completely unrelated now. I hope that Art, the original poster's question was answered with the direction to your website, as easily as mine.