From: w4dccqa@groups.io [mailto:w4dccqa@groups.io] On Behalf Of alynmar@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2021 8:08 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: [w4dccqa] Power Bus on new layout

I'm at the point in a new layout build where I need to run my power bus.  The layout is  a 8' x 20' rectangle with a 3' x 14 extension  running at 90 degrees from the main baseboard.  I will be the only operator of this layout.  In Allan's Wiring the Track, part two, he shows an option for running the power bus in a "star" configuration.
If I choose this approach do I need insulated track joiners between each section of the "star"?  Would you then use a terminal strip to bring the bus sections together to feed into my NCE Power Pro system?

Alan