From: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io> on behalf of Tom Anderson <tanderson@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 4:29 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io>
Subject: [w4dccqa] Yard track wiring - DCC

Hello all,
I am adding a 6 track yard to my layout and I would like to be able to individually kill the DCC voltage to each of the tracks with a simple off/on switch mounted on a panel attached to the layout fascia.

Additionally, I would like to have a two color LED (red/green) to indicate the status of the track.

I understand the simple off/on scenario but I don't know what I need to do to add/wire the LED's on the panel.

Electronics is not my thing so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Tom