Re: DCS210 programming track

vincent marino

programming tracks can be tricky to wire. Make sure you have insulators at each end of the programing track. Make sure you are using a double throw switch. This advice assumes your programming track is incorporated in your layout.

Sincerely,
Vincent Marino
Vincent Marino
Project Manager
904-260-7663 office/cell

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 10:25 AM Lloyd <brolloy@...> wrote:
It appears there is no power to my programming track, right from the Command station.
I also get an error with JMRI, 310 No Locomotive Detected, on programming and main tracks. JMRI says this error is cause by the command station.
Is my DCS210 broken? It's brand new and I really don't want to send it away for months.