Re: Reverser for Staging Tracks

Steve Haas

It’s a good option.

It’s good advice, that’s why you need to gap both rails in at least the outer two branches of the reversing loop.  Hopefully, nothing I said led you to believe that gapping both rails on both outer branches of the three way isn’t necessary (They are necessary).

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Haas

Snoqualmie, WA