Re: QSI ver6 SW8 Decoder

Ed,
I'm not sure where to find it on the other Decoder Pro pages but you can change it on the CVs page. Are you in Program Track mode? If so try reading the CV directly. During a "Read All,"  Decoder Pro will sometimes try to read a given CV, fail, and then try again later. An intermittent connection to the decoder will cause DP to change that CV to Red. Make sure you connections are clean.

As always, be in good health and do good work.

-Michael Boyle

          The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have.
                      Leonard Nimoy