Re: Wiring For DCC Website Update

mgj21932

Allan,

For some reason (perhaps upgrading my Op. system?) since mid-Sept. I have not been receiving any messages from this group. I hope that is not intentional, as I don’t believe I’ve broken any of the rules. I have checked my Junk folder and the emails aren’t landing there.

Can you confirm that I am still registered? If somehow I have inadvertently unsubscribed, please advise as how I can resubscribe. This blog is immensely educational for a me as I return to the HO modeling hobby and the brave new world of DCC. Your earlier blogs helped me understand AR wiring issues (and reduced my AR segments from half a dozen the two!).

Thanks,

Bill Demarest
mgj21932@yahoo.com

P.S. Same thing has happened with respect to the NCE DCC blog postings.